With AdamsAlerts you can easily create notifications for account activity, current balances, recent transactions, account security, and more. You can even personalize each alert to be sent via email, text, or push notification.
HOW TO SET UP ADAMSALERTS
- Log in to the Adams Bank & Trust App.
- Tap Manage Alerts under Quick Links on the Accounts page.
- Toggle the switch to enable push notifications. The toggle will turn green and a menu of account settings will appear below. You may be asked to confirm that you would like to enable push notifications or to give the AB&T app permission to send push notifications in Settings. Tap Allow or update your settings to enable notifications.
- You are now enrolled in AdamsAlerts! To create your first alert, select from the options available under Live Updates. You can return to this screen anytime to adjust your alerts, view your alert history, and update your alert contact preferences.
> Tap Account Alerts to customize alerts based on account activity. Here you can create alerts for successful deposits, transactions over a certain threshold, balances below a specific dollar amount, and more.
> Tap Security Alerts to customize alerts for security related events. Here you can create alerts to be notified if the address or contact information associated with your account is changed, if your online banking account has an invalid log in attempt, if your password is changed, and more.
> Tap Card Alerts to customize debit card controls and alerts. This will take you to My Cards. Swipe to select the debit card you would like to create alerts for and then scroll down and tap Controls & Alerts under Manage Card. Controls will allow you to restrict debit card transactions based on location, merchant, transaction type, or dollar amount. Alerts will allow you to specify the card activities for which you would like to receive alerts.
> Tap Scheduled Alerts to create recurring, scheduled alerts that notify you of your current balance or recent transactions.
> Tap Alert History to view a log of your past alerts.
> Tap Manage Delivery to update the phone number or email address where you receive alerts.
- Log in to your Adams Bank & Trust online banking account.
- Click Enroll under Alerts.
- Enter your email address and mobile phone number. This is where you will receive email and text notifications. Click Next.
- You are now enrolled in AdamsAlerts! To create your first alert, select from the options available under Alert Options. You can return to this screen anytime by clicking the Alerts button in the top right corner. On the Alerts page you can adjust your alerts, view your alert history, and update your alert contact preferences.
> Click Overview to review the alerts you currently have set up. You can also edit or delete existing alerts from this screen.
> Click Alert Options to create and edit alerts. You can create alerts for security events, balance changes, transactions, transfers, collateral activity, debit card activity, and more.
> Click Contact Options to update your email address or mobile phone number for notifications.
> Click Secure Inbox to see past alerts.
HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED THE ADAMS BANK & TRUST APP YET?
Download the Adams Bank & Trust App today! Enroll in AdamsAlerts, check your balance, pay bills, transfer funds, even deposit a check right from the palm of your hand.
The app is available on the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).