Mortgage Loan Products
- Conventional:A Conventional Mortgage is any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government or state government. Conventional mortgages typically require a higher down payment, usually 5%-20%. They also have higher income and credit score requirements than government loans.
KEY BENEFIT: Repayment terms are generally more favorable.
- FHA:The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures these mortgages so Adams Bank & Trust can offer you very attractive loan terms. With flexible qualification guidelines, these loans can be especially helpful and benefit first-time homebuyers and buyers who donâ€™t have perfect credit or a lot of money to put down.
KEY BENEFIT: Low down payment (as low as 3.5% of the purchase price).
- VA:VA Home Loans help veterans finance the purchase of a home with very favorable loan terms at an interest rate typically lower than rates charged on other types of mortgages.
KEY BENEFIT: No down payment required.
- USDA:USDA Home Loans are for low to moderate-income homebuyers wanting to buy a home in a rural area. USDA Home Loans are affordable and backed by the federal government.
KEY BENEFIT: 100% financing on a fixed 30-year loan on the appraised value of the home.
- CHFA:CHFA mortgage loans offer a variety of programs to increase the availability of affordable, decent, and accessible housing for lower and moderate income applicants in Colorado.
KEY BENEFIT: 3% down payment, low credit scores are not automatically excluded. Downpayment assistance available, up to 100% financing.
- NIFA:NIFA provides affordable loan programs for first-time home buyers in Nebraska
KEY BENEFIT: Below market interest rates and down payments.
- Jumbo:A jumbo mortgage is any single loan amount over the conforming loan limit set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which is currently $453,100.
KEY BENEFIT: Allow purchase of a more expensive home.
- Bridge:Provides the opportunity to purchase a new home prior to selling current home.
KEY BENEFIT: Interest only payments until the sale of your current home.
- Land:Purchase a piece of land with no residence on it prior to construction of a primary residence.
KEY BENEFIT: Simple, temporary financing prior to construction.
- Construction:Short term loan to cover the building of a new home as a primary residence.
KEY BENEFIT: Flexible financing options.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit:Make home improvements, pay for school, consolidate high-interest debt, or have funds available for emergencies.
KEY BENEFIT: Low interest rate for various financing needs.
- "All mortgage loan products are subject to credit approval and must meet loan and program qualifications."